Istanbul Aksaray 3 Stars
Located in the Historic Peninsula of Istanbul, Mekke Hotel Istanbul is set in a walking distance to Marmaray Metro Station.
Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also offered.
Simply decorated rooms offer parquet floors, air conditioning, 32-inch LED TV and mini-bar. Private bathrooms come with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.
The day starts with a rich open buffet breakfast. There are also restaurants and cafés within walking distance.
You will find 24-hour front desk at the property. Luggage storage, room service and currency exchange services are also available.
Aksaray Tram Station is just 100 m to Mekke Hotel Istanbul, offers easy access to Sultanahmet, Hagia Sophia and other parts of the city. Grand Bazaar is 0.9 mi away. Yenikapi Ferry Port is a 15-minute walk away while Ataturk Airport is within 9.3 mi.
The price includes :
* Flight from (Cairo - Istanbul - Cairo)
* 6 days / 5 nights stay at hotels listed above or similar.
* Free trip to the Phosphorus Strait, which divides Istanbul into two Asian and European islands.
* Transfer from airport to airport hotel.
* Children from (0-2) 1670 pounds without the price of visa does not have a chair by plane.
* Children from (2-6) 7455 has a chair by plane and no extra bed in the hotel * Hotel accommodation is 2 PM and departure time is 12 PM and not related to flight time.
Price does not include:
* Visa fees and any personal expenses.
* Over the age of 45 and under the age of 18 years visa is extracted electronically without any papers and cost $ 35 +150 visa work expenses.
* From 18 to 45 years, the visa is extracted from the consulate at a cost of $ 110. Security clearance must be obtained from the Liberation Complex and takes 10 to 15 days.
Required papers in case of visa application
* 2 personal photo 4 * 6.
* Copy of the register, tax card or answer from the employer.
* Bank statement for the last 6 months.
* Optional flights.
* The first trip Princess Island $ 45 - and the child $ 35 The journey begins with the boat to the island of Biok Ada, which is the largest of the nine islands in the Sea of Marmara called the famous princes Islands with its beaches and small villas and pine trees and the opportunity to ride the centurion from the center to the highest area Balzajira and after returning to the city and then time Free in one small business center.
The second trip: Green Exchange price per person $ 70 and child $ 55 Head to the city of Bursa by ferry and then reach the city and start by the cable car to the highest point of the Odaga mountain and then return to the city for lunch under the historic Enka and shopping in many shops.
Third trip: Turkish dinner is $ 55 per person and child $ 45 In the finest floating boats on the Phosphorus Strait, the best restaurants specialized for folklore, with dinner, watching an oriental and Turkish belly dance, and the dance of lovers and lovers.
Choose your trip
IstanbulIstanbul is the most populous city in Turkey and the country's economic, cultural, and historic center.
Istanbul is a transcontinental city in Eurasia, straddling the Bosphorus strait (which separates Europe and Asia) between the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea.
Its commercial and historical center lies on the European side and about a third of its population lives on the Asian side.
The city is the administrative center of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (coterm [ ... ]