Terms and conditions
1.Packages addressed to the Customer, until the Customer notifies Do Travo and Aramex in writing of its intention to terminate the service.
2.Do Travo and Aramex will calculate shipping rates on the higher value of shipment Gross weight or volumetric weight.
3.Customer hereby authorizes Do Travo and Aramex to ship, collect and receive any and all 3. Shipping rates are subject to fixed fuel surcharge 8%. 4.Customer Production review is performed periodically to ensure the given rates comply with the production criterion at Do Travo and Aramex.
5.Customer undertakes not to use the Service for any illegal, immoral, obscene or fraudulent purposes or for any other purposes prohibited by Do Travo and Aramex, or by the country or any other regulations. Customer further undertakes that any use of the Service shall be in conformity with all local laws، Such laws include but are not limited to laws related to banking, money laundering, trade sanctions and terrorist activites.
6. Do Travo and Aramex shipping rates and any other related charges are subject to change upon the sole discretion of Do Travo and Aramex at any time whatsoever, with thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Customer. 7.Shipping rates are subject to a variable fuel surcharge, which may rise, fall or be removed, in line with movements in fuel prices.
8.Customer`s agrees that Do Travo and Aramex may cease to provide such Service to the Customer for good cause. Good cause shail include, but is not limited to:
a. Customer`s use of the Service for illegal, obscene, or fraudlent purposes or for any purpose prohibtied by Do Travo and Aramex, the country or any other regulation or any law.
b. Customer`s failure to pay monies owed to Do Travo and Aramex when due.
c. Customer`s violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Customer acknowledges that, for the purpose of determining good cause as provided herein, the actions of any person authorized by Customer to use the Service will be attributed to Customer.
9.Do Travo and Aramex`s liability for loss or damage to Domestic shipments is limited to one Hundred Egyptian Pounds per shipment. Regardless of the nature of the claim.
10.Do Travo and Aramex shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, such as los of profit. 11.The Applicable Rates are valid for a period of 6 months from the issue date. One sighned,the Agreement shall be valied for a term of one (1) year commencing on the date this Agreement is signed by Customer, and shall be automatically renewed for further term(s).
11.The Agreement is revocable by eithernParty, by giving 30 days written notice of such revocation in advance.
12.Do Travo and Aramex will not be liable for any penalties imposed or loss or damage incurred due to the Customer`s documents or goods being impounded by official authorities, and the Customer hereby indemnifies Do Travo and Aramex against such penalty or loss it may incur.
13.Do Travo and Aramex reserves the right to disclose Customer`s personal information to any law enforcement agency requesting it in order to comply with applicable laws and lawful official authority requests, to operate the Service properly, or to protect Do Travo and Aramex, its customers, or suppliers.
14. Do travo and Aramex shall not accept certified/registered mail, Cash on Delivery shipments and/or postage due mail on the Customer`s behalf unless otherwise requested by the Customer and agreed by DoTravo and Aramex on a case by case basis. In consideration for Do Travo and Aramex`s acceptance of such items, the customer expressly releases Do Travo and Aramex from all responsibility for loss, damage, or other disposition of such items and wavies any and all rights of claim against Do Travo and Aramex.
15.Customer warrants not to ship bearer/blank cheques with Do Travo and Aramex.
16. Customer is responsible to ensure that content of Shipment is is packed correctly to prevent damage. Do Travo and Aramex will not be responsible for damage due to poor packing.
17.Customer is responsible for obtaining its own insurance, upon customer`s request Do Travo and Aramex can arrange for insurance for the declared shipment value.
18.Customer agrees to protect, indemnify, safeguard, and hold Do Travo and Aramex and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, franchisees, officers, agents, and employees harmless against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments,settlement accounts, costs and causes of action of any type or nature arisung out of or in connection to yhe use of the account and the service, including without limitation any demands, claims, and causes of commerical courier service to deliver on time or otherwise fail to deliver any shipment, from damage to or loss of any shipment or account contents by any cause whatsover, and from any violation by Customer of applicable international, federal, state or local laws.
19.These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
20.The effective date of the applicable rates shall be the date of Customer`s approval of the Agreement. To approve the Agreement, please sign below and return to Do Travo and Aramex.
21.If any section or any portion of any section of these Terms and Conditions is construed to be illegle, invaled or unenforceable, such provision or portion shall be deemed obsolate and deleted from these Terms and Conditions, while all other sections of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining portion of any section which is construed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall contuine in full force and effect.
22.Failure by any party to enforce at any time any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, or to exercise any right herein, shall in no way operate as a waiver thereof.
23. Do Travo and Aramex will invoice the Customer for all shipments that were shipped under the Customer`s account, including Domestic shipments that were not delivered due to fact that the address on the shipment is not clear, consignee refused to accept delivery or if the customer requested the shipment to be returned, Do Travo and Aramex will apply return charges on the customer in addition to original shipping charges.
Terms and conditions
1- The company provides easy procedures for extracting the tourist visa with easy payment methods through the immediate or the National Bank or through our offices in Cairo and Alexandria.
2 - delivery in the company's branch or send a representative of ARMAX company to ensure the safety of documents to and from the client in addition to many different payment methods to ensure the ease of procedures for customers from immediate services and payment of credit card or direct collection from the location of the client.
3 - The client is committed to provide all the information and expenses and documents required and correct to extract the visa and be responsible for the full responsibility for the health of Mfiha and rests on the client all responsibilities, whether the responsibility of criminal or legal or other.
4. In the event that Aramex chooses to pay for the return and return expenses, any expenses added to the price of the visa, such as bank transfer charges and collection or delivery.
5 - The company reserves the right to add any additional expenses required by the consulates and embassies to the service of extracting the visa, which requires any additional procedures and inform the client of any special procedures or additional.
6. The customer shall not be entitled to request the refund of the issued visa or in case of rejection of the visa application.
7 - The company is not responsible for any delay in providing the service from the official body responsible for providing the service, whether the length of the security query or otherwise.
8 - The company shall not be responsible for any decisions by the Egyptian authorities or the authorities of the other state, which entails preventing the entry, exit or suspension of dealing with the document or any other reasons that may be assumed for both authorities, which prevents the client from serving.
9. The costs of obtaining the visa are non-refundable if the visa is issued.
10. The Company reserves the right to retain the information and data provided by the customer in the customer database, while maintaining the confidentiality of customer data.
11- The company may amend or increase the expenses of extracting the visa, but with the customer's knowledge.
12 - The company may request financial guarantees or additional documents from the customer to extract the visa if requested in some countries.
13- The company is entitled to deliver the customer's visa immediately after issuance after the customer has completed all the data and documents required by the company.
14. In case of non-compliance by the client with the dates of travel and departure allowed in the visa,
The Company shall have the right to report on the customer in each of the countries of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State that obtained its visa. The Client shall bear any expenses, amounts or fines imposed on the Company due to non-compliance and violation of the dates of the visit. The Company shall be entitled to sue and claim any damages or damage to the Company as a result of its breach Terms of service provided.
15. The Company may amend the procedures, conditions and conditions for the issuance of visas in accordance with consulates without prior notice.
No account yet? Register
Already a member? login